The Jones High School Foundation’s (JHSF) mission is to fund and support empowerment programs for the students, faculty, families and administration of Jones High School. Specifically, the JHSF will focus on enhancing the academic and enrichment programs at Jones High School (JHS) to empower its current students and sustain its 100 plus year legacy of producing some of the finest citizens in the state of Florida and our nation. JHS has produced some of the most distinguished leaders in the world in the fields of Science, Music, Law, Military, Entrepreneurship, Performing Arts, Education, and Athletics.
- 85% of current Jones High School students live in poverty
- Up to 5% of current students are homeless
- 63% of entering 9th graders are below grade level Majority of current students have never visited a college campus
To help Jones High School “Attain and Sustain” a Grade of “A” and become one of the Top 100 High Schools in the Nation.
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math & Medicine (STEMM)
- College Orientation Tours
- Cub Academy summer academic enrichment and orientation program for entering 9th graders
- Attendance Incentive Programs
- Performing Arts (Broadway Plays) & Music Programs (Band, Orchestra & Choir)
- Financial Literacy